Saturday, September 12, 2009

I got over it

I took my few days, felt sorry for myself. Now I am over it and back to doing what I've got to do. We are really fine, really. My attitude is much better and I am back to being able to tackle the world!
I AM having a little panic attack about Kellen going to Sly Park without me this week, the doctor (mine) will not let me go with him. Kelly will go for a few days and then we will go up to "flush" him in the evenings for the last few. I've never NOT been the one to take care of him all day and it is worrying me a little. I know he will be fine so I'm not sure why I am worried, but I am.
Kelly took both of the boys camping this weekend with the scouts. I miss them and am ready for them to come home but it is always nice to have time just me and Mekenzie. She is just getting more fun to do things with as she gets older. I LOVE spending time with her! Since neither of us felt good we really haven't done anything exciting, but it was nice to be together (just picked her up a breakfast - it is 11:00am - of french toast sticks, curly fries, and a oreo shake)!
Now to cuddle on the couch in my snuggie and let Mekenzie bring me laundry to fold! See were good!

1 comment:

Gibson Family said...

I just want to say I think you are amazing. Everytime I see you, you appear so upbeat and postive (maybe you are good at faking it cause I believe you).