Friday, August 7, 2009

17 Years



Today is a special day at our house! It is our 17th Anniversary!!! I still cannot believe that it has been that long. As I think back to all we have accomplished and all we have been through It amazes me that the time has flown by so quickly. I am grateful that I have been blessed with a man that uses his priesthood to bless our home and who is supportive and loving to me and the kids on a daily basis. We have been through the hardest yeat in either of our lives but we are making it through, together!!!
We have a tradition to head out of town for our Anniversary, a much needed weekend alone. Unfortunattly I have been really sick and spent the past week in the hospital. I even left with a fancy tube feeding me (I hate it!!), so not even a dinner out tonight. We are looking forward to a get-away in a few weeks and some much needed time alone!
We made it 17....... here's to 17 more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you brave souls. you both look great. i'm glad you did something.