Thursday, October 29, 2009

Have Joy

Every day like a lot of you I do a little "blog surfing", especially lately. I am a little embarrassed to admit that I spend a lot of my day sitting on the couch, with my laptop (I don't know how people actually live without one :), waiting for all of you to update your blogs. Luckily I read a few trusty blogs with updates daily. One of my favorites is "Have Joy" http:// http:// have-joy@blogspot.com!! I actually look forward to her daily updates and have even learned a thing or two. Right now she is doing a give away from California Carmel Company! Nothing says "Fall" like a caramel apple!
Sitting at my laptop reading blogs, eating chocolate and caramel!! I can't think of anything I love more!! Now if only I was eating....... but more on that later when I am in a more positive mood!

3 comments:

chaussures nike shox said...

Thanks so much for the book rec. Tanner had his surgery around the time y'all lost Eddie, so I made a mental note of the book then; I snooped around your blog last week because I had forgotten the title, so I had already ordered the book. It was perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!

chaussures nike air max said...

We got this yesterday & Absolutely Love it!

Chaussures nike shox femme said...

Thanks so much for the book rec. Tanner had his surgery around the time y'all lost Eddie, so I made a mental note of the book then; I snooped around your blog last week because I had forgotten the title, so I had already ordered the book. It was perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!Chaussures nike shox femme