Thursday, December 3, 2009

Decision Time

Tomorrow is the day. I think that I have tried everything I can at this point to avoid surgery. It has been 4 full months on "the backpack" and I have just got sicker. Now along with the pain I am not absorbing what I need to survive. I don't want to let someone cut my belly open, but it sounds like I no longer get too much say in what I want. I am ready to feel better. I thought it was the worst it could get a few months ago. I was wrong. I am in excruciating pain, at times I am doubled over, in agony. I am not sleeping, or functioning. I consider myself to have an extremely high tolerance for pain so the fact the pain is bringing me to my knees is bad. We meet with my doctors tomorrow afternoon and I am extremely anxious. He has given my three options, all of which I hate! I have decided the option I want and at this point just hope they will move quickly. I know a couple of weeks ago he would have done it immediately. The doctor told me he feels like he is being inhumane to continue to watch me suffer through this.
Pray that the doctor will let me choose the decision, and that I will not get put in the hospital at my visit tomorrow (he keeps threatening me), and that I can get all my Christmas stuff done! It is stressing me out. I am NOT a last minute person so not having the shopping done or anything decorated is soooo stressful for me. I'm going to work on it over the next few days, I am sure it will get done, right :)

14 comments:

Stefani said...

I'll be thinking about you. If you're up to it, call/txt me after your appt. We want to hear what's going to happen. Love you Cindi - I know you will make it!

Ryan & Anne & fam said...

Hey sis... We are thinking of you and praying for you. We are far away, but happy to help however we can! Keep us posted...

Dave-Sherri said...

I hope you got what you wanted. You are always in our prayers

chaussures nike shox said...

Super idée cette exportation. ?a donne un petit gout d'exotisme sur les couvertures des livres.

Anonymous said...

I hope you got what you wanted. You are always in our prayers

dailylinkbuilding said...

updating is crucial thing

Land for sale said...

That's an interesting point. The reason they're gray is that the rest of the app uses gray to denote inactive items, so I wanted to keep the same logic here. I'm always open to ideas, though, so I'll keep playing around with this stuff.Land For Sale

Anonymous said...

i like ceinture prada and you

Chaussures nike shox TL said...

Ceinture Cesare Paciotti

jimi said...

Thx for this nice info, that made my day very nice tool.

cash advance lenders

jimi said...

This unique blog is obviously awesome as well as factual. I have chosen helluva interesting
stuff out of this amazing blog. I’d love to return again soon.

cash advance policy

Unknown said...

www.redotech.com

INDIA'S No.1 software development,mobile recharge software,portal development

Redo Tech Pvt Ltd is a Best service professional Custom India based MLM

Unknown said...

www.redotech.com

INDIA'S No.1 software development,mobile recharge software,portal development

Redo Tech Pvt Ltd is a Best service professional Custom India based MLM

Unknown said...

www.redotech.com

INDIA'S No.1 software development,mobile recharge software,portal development

Redo Tech Pvt Ltd is a Best service professional Custom India based MLM