Thursday, October 30, 2008

When it rains it pours!!

Sometimes it feels like nothing is ever going to go right. If I wrote about all of the crazy things that are going on in our house no one would even believe it. We thought it was about as crazy as it could get then, this afternoon happened! Just a little update on a few things going on at our house. Kellen has been sick and we are hoping the doctor will not make him spend Halloween in the hospital, Mekenzie has had a sore throat all week, I had a procedure done yesterday to cauterize the ulcer I have burning a hole in my stomach, and Kelly has had a rough work week (sweet Camden, so far so good with him). So I am sitting here this afternoon (I am home bound, something about the drugs they gave me?) and Kelly stopped by to pick something up then headed back to work. As he is leaving there is a large crash, it sounds like he drove into the garage door. I go out to investigate but see nothing. Kelly is long gone by now and has no idea anything happened.
I hear Kelly trying to open the garage after getting home from work tonight and it is going up a tiny but then crashing down. He investigates and notices the big tension cable is BROKEN! We are told you cannot even lift the garage door if the cable is broke. We try to prove them wrong. They are right. So now my car is stuck in the garage, it is Halloween tomorrow, the kids have an awards assembly, and a million other things need to be done with me being out of commission for the last two days. Luckily I can walk to the school and everything else will wait until the door gets fixed tomorrow morning, thank goodness someone was available! I am going to go and knock on some wood, or find a luck rabbits foot, something!

No comments: