Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's Over!!

It is over... I have had it! I am tired and I need a break!
I am talking about Corporate Close at work! Anyone who knows our family, or has talked to me this last 2 months knows that this is the busiest, most exhausting time of the year for me at work. I am the Financial officer for an OBGYN and we close down the Corporate Year on Sept. 30th. That means we spend the end of Aug. and ever hour in Sept. preparing! My poor family, house, and friends have suffered. But it is over! And I am thrilled!!! Looking forward to a break.
I now get a few days off. My boss thinks it is to rest. The reality is that I need to get groceries, clean, make dinner again, etc... just to get things done that got no attention in Sept.
I think everyone is happy I am back to doing all my chores! Kelly is even asking for a haircut.....Will he never learn???

No comments: