Monday, November 17, 2008

Cleaning up from one end to the other.

Kellen is home from the hospital and his bowels are still moving. He came home after having an x-ray that showed some weird spots so he will go back today or tomorrow to take a second look at those spots.
We came home just in time for Camden to get sick. He has had a fever of 102 and is complaining of a really sore throat. Luckily I took him to the doctor last week for an ear infection and she gave me a antibiotic in case the drops did not work. We filled the antibiotic yesterday and got him started.
The best part is that after being exhausted and dealing with poop all weekend. I was thinking I was coming home to a break. Not the case. I think the ibuprofen I gave Camden on an empty stomach was a bad idea when he came to my bed to tell me he was going to throw up (why??..... why?? I have tried to explain that you can go into the bathroom and call me, I will hear you. Please don't puke on the side of my bed). At which point he threw his hands to his mouth and barf went everywhere!!!!! The floor, the clean laundry, the dirty laundry, the doors, walls, shoes, blankets, him, me...I could go on. I look over to the bed and Kelly is gone (it is 12:30am). Now we are both covered in puke. Kelly is missing and Camden is crying. I wont go into detail but the clean up was pretty extreme. It is the middle of the night and I was coming off the night before only getting 15 minutes sleep and Kelly is missing. I go downstairs to get the "puke bowl", you know the one everyone has one, and Kelly is sleeping restfully on the couch, like an angel. I might have made a little more noise then needed getting the bowl but, he flew off the couch and came up to help (I should add that he said I was sleeping so peacefully across the whole bed and he knew I was exhausted so he chose not to wake me and just sleep on the couch - that is why I love him, and owe him an apology).
Anyhow the point is that as we were going to be last night Camden said... "Mom, did you blog about my barf?" I said no, but I will! Here it is!!!

No comments: