Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

It seems only appropriate that we take a minute and think about all of those things we are thankful for at our house. We talked about what we were each thankful for. Here is what they said:
Camden said he is thankful for: His life, Jesus, and His House.
Kellen said: Electricity, Family, and Friends.
Mekenzie said: School, Friends, and Family.
Kelly said: His Family, His Job (for now), and the Rain.
I am thankful for a lot of things.
My Husband who works so hard to keep our family well taken care of.
My sweet kids who try so hard to do what is right and continue to amaze me.
I am thankful for our house, cars, and other conveniences of life (and for Kelly's job so we have the ability to pay for them).
I am greatful for doctors, hospitals, and new medical advances that keep the people I love as healthy as they can be.
I am thankful for our faith and that we are able to practice it freely, and for the knowledge that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us and will help get us through the trials of our lives.
I am thankful for friends who support us and love us even when we are not so loveable, and who help us out even when we didn't know we needed to be helped.
We are planning to have a great Thanksgiving day with my mom and day traveling from Utah to visit. We hope everyone else will have a great day!

No comments: