Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Begining to look a lot like Christmas!!!

I LOVE this part of the year. When Thanksgiving has just passed so we still feel "grateful" and we get to move on to our Christmas festivities. Last year was a really hard time for our family and it is looking like this year will be much the same so I decorated early this year and I am loving it. I walk down the stairs and the first thing I see is the tree, complete with presents underneath.

When I sit in the family room or Kitchen again it is all Christmas!

My mom and dad came to visit and with her help we got all of my presents wrapped and under the tree, (yes, my shopping is totally finished). Now we can spend the rest of December really enjoying the holidays. We are going to enjoy everyday and really take the time to feel the spirit that exists during this time of year!

3 comments:

Jennifer and Clay said...

Hi Cindi!

I'm not sure how I ran into your blog, but I found you!

Your house looks nice and festive - and as usual, your shopping is already done - overachiever!!!

Anyway, I wanted to stop by and say hello - my blog is

jenclayturner.blogspot.com

Stop by and see us sometime!

Hope Kellen is feeling better soon - and can't believe your girl is already 15! She was just a little girl when we first met...

Jennifer Turner

Anonymous said...

thats the way to do it girl! every thing looks great!

Anonymous said...

Your home always looks so nice at Christmas, good job. I'm glad you had a nice time with your Mom and I hope to see you soon.
Susie