Sunday, December 7, 2008

They grow up way to fast!!!

I often sit back and wonder where the time is going. It seems like everything around us is moving way too fast, including my kids.
It is hard to believe Mekenzie just turned 15!! That means in a year she could date, (although her dad has told her she could not date until her husband says she can?!?). Possibly drive (not a chance), will be a junior in school, and most of all she might not need me quite as much. I have enjoyed watching Mekenzie grow and learn more about her self. She is turning into a great women!
Kellen is 10 and will soon be 11. He is such a courageous boy who acts more then his age especially with the trials his body has gone through. He has lived through more in his life so far then most of us will ever have to endure.
Then there is my Camden. He is my sweet 7 year old. A true "angel sent straight from heaven" I always tell him. He is the last of my little ones. I was hoping to keep him small for just a short time later, he wants so bad to be big!
Camden got a call from his friend "Morgan" (Morgan is a girl). When she called he ignored the phone and told us not to answer it. A short time later I could not find him and searched him out. This is what I found...

Camden called Morgan back then hid to talk to her. At least he can multitask and is trying to fix the Rubik's Cube at the same time!!
It is just a glimpse into our not so distant future. It is a little bit sad that they are growing so fast. I am so proud of what each of them is becoming, it is just happening way too fast.

No comments: