Thursday, August 7, 2008

16 years and counting.....

Today me and Kelly are celebrating our 16th Anniversary!! It is so hard to believe that is has been that long, it really seems like just a short time ago that we met, and decided we wanted to do this! I feel so blessed and lucky everyday that I have Kelly in my life. He is a great father, and husband. He is one of those men who just see something and jump in to help, he does dished, laundry, and anything else that needs to be done (he makes a mean pork tenderloin!
We were talking last night about what we were doing the night before our wedding, (get your mind out of the gutter, we were helping cut fruit for the reception!!!), it got me thinking back to how much I thought I loved Kelly then and how close we were. Who knew that I would love him so much more now and only grow closer to him. He is a great man, and I am lucky enough to be married to him!!!
Here 's to 16 years......and looking forward to many, many more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! 16 years is just the beginning of many more blissful years to come!:)