Sunday, August 3, 2008

Here it is....

I DID IT!! I usually consider myself to be quite smart when it comes to the computer. I take great pride in finding anything and everything I need, fixing the little flaws that happen with computers, answering questions Kelly does not know, and even showing my kids how I can find ANYTHING they do on my computer with a few keystrokes. Why then was this blog so hard??!?!?!?!?! I have been trying to get this thing up since April!!! Now, here it is... not sure if it is for anyone other then us, or if anyone will even read it but, it is here. We are planning to use this as a family (Kelly even picked the background, he did not want anything too "feminine"). We all added our "favorites" and plan to post together (auuhhhhh, I know!!).

We have loved reading the blogs of our friends and families, it has been so fun to keep in touch with everyone and know what is going on in their lives. We are hoping this will be a good way to keep in touch and let everyone know what we are up too!

Here is a little rundown on what is going on in our lives......

Mekenzie will be starting high school this year (yes, we ARE that old), and she is SOOOO excited. She can not wait.!!! She is a huge help around the house and is a lot of fun to be around. We have had a great time this summer shopping, lunching, and just hanging out. She is a great student, and a great friend. She loves to read, do her hair and makeup, dance, sing, and hang out with friends. She is hoping to start some dance and piano classes this fall to work on her already awesome talents!

Kellen is in fifth grade. Kellen and Camden both started school in July and are getting ready to be off track!! He has a great teacher and is looking forward to the year ahead. Kellen has had a lot going on with his health but seems to be doing really well right now. He will continue to need medical treatment but it has been so nice to see him getting back to his old self. He is the jokester of our family and will do anything for a laugh. Kellen is a great student and catches on really quickly. He is playing soccer and looking forward to also starting basketball soon.

Camden, our baby, is in second grade. He loves school and is really smart. He loves to play soccer and baseball and he is also hoping to start piano lessons soon. He is the "calm" in our family and is usually happy to "go with the flow". He loves to work side by side with his dad helping to fix anything that needs fixing, he loves being his "right hand man", and doing whatever needs to be done (unless it involves picking up his room).

Kelly is busy with work and church. He is in Sales for Frazee Paint working about 60 miles from our house (Modesto - Stockton Area). He is working really hard to provide for our family and we are SOOOO greatful!!!!! He is in the Young Mens program in our church and works with the 14 -15 year olds boys. He loves his calling and loves the boys, I am not sure I could handle 14 year olds but he does a great job. He is a big fan of anything outdoors. He loves to fish, camp, and ride our 4-wheelers any time he can.

I am working part time doing the finances for an OBGYN's office. It has afforded me the ability to be home with my children and to have some "fun money". I am the Secretary of the Primary (18 month - 12 year olds), in our church which keeps me pretty busy. I love being the mother of my 3 children... they keep me running but I would not choose anything different. They are all great kids and I feel blessed to have them. I also have the greatest husband ever, and love being his wife!!! I love to read, scrapbook, "computer", and spend time with my family.

That is the condensed version of our family........
We will add pictures and more as our exciting life happens!! Till next time! :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

Yeah, I am so glad you got this up & going. It will be fun to keep in touch this way too!

Anonymous said...

We've been in subtly warm Redding for about the past week with Grandma Gay so just got an opportunity to see this great new thing you are doing. I love it--you are only 10 minutes away, but it seems we never see each other any more. When I figure it out how to do things you might hear more--please keep us in the loop.

Lots of love,
Grandma, Mom, Carol

Oh my, it's after midnight--HAPPY 16th ANNIVERSARY