Sunday, August 31, 2008

All four of them are in trouble!!

If I can vent for a minute.
I try really hard to take extra time to get ready to look nice for my family. I try hard not to embarrass the kids by the way I look. So today I did not do anything different. We were running a little late to church so I grabbed my shoes and earrings to put on in the car (I was not driving).
I sat through most of church watching a ladies earring almost fall out of here ear during the whole meeting, I do not know her so I just sat there and figured I would let her know when there was a break so she did not loose it. Just trying to be courteous. I never told her...Karma
We went through the whole 3 hours of church, it was really busy today. A little out-of-control at times. All in all a little stressful. So when I got home I went upstairs to change into my jammies (a Sunday tradition at our house!) I changed my clothes, took off my rings, bracelet..that is when to my horror I realized that in the hast of grabbing my earrings this morning, I grabbed an earring that was stuck to another. So I was wearing a black earring (dressed all in black and white), with a bright green and brown one dangling almost to my shoulder, on my right ear! I am sure that I pushed my hair behind my ear more then once. I am now destined to be the "crazy earring" lady at church! My family is in trouble! I am trying to think of the appropriate punishment of them letting me out of the house like that!

No comments: