Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kenzie's A BIG Freshman Now.. .Well not That Big!!

Hey Everyone... This time it's MEKENZIE blogging!!!!
So I started My freshman year of high school, and my first year of seminary this week, which is way too early for me!!! In Cali, it's not a school class you have to actually wake up, and go to church at 6:00 in the morning.... THAT IS WAY, WAY, WAY, TOO EARLY FOR ME!!! So Seminary was pretty lame, but hey you got to do what you got to do right??? So as I sat watching the clock in seminary, waiting for the second I get to walk onto the campus of SHELDON HIGH... I could not sit still, which isn't anything new, since I cant sit still as it is!!! Finally it was out, I ran out to the car ready to go, within the 5 minutes it took me to get there, I had managed to redo my make-up, hair, and check my outfit!!! Got to look good for those high school boys right? So I have to say the first day was pretty long, and it was kind of hard to find all my friends, partly because there are like 2500 kids at the school, and partly because everyone else but 1 of my friends tower over me!!! So lucky me: PE is my first class, yeah me huh?? I got pretty lucky one of my Best Friends, Sonny, no he's not a girl, is in my class, there were a few other friends in my class too. 2nd period is Photography, I wasn't so excited about this class, until I found one upside, I can learn to take better Myspace pictures!!! But by the end of the week I started to enjoy it!! Then Of course I have the all time famous Math Class... after only 3 days of learning and reviewing I already had to take a test!!! There's no messing around in that class!! All my friends are in that class, making it a little hard to focus but, hey got to have fun in class too right!!!Then I have Lunch with my best friend Brittney, I love her to death, and its pretty funny because she looks exactly, well pretty close to me! Last but not least I have World Geography, the lamest class, but the class I have the most fun messing around in... My teacher is pretty chill, and is really easy to make laugh!! In the end high school is pretty fun, plus there are a ton of cute boys to boy watch throughout the day!!! So only 9 more months of this crazy freshman stuff, then I will be a sophomore, not that I'm already looking forward to that.!!!

2 comments:

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

Kenzie~
We can't believe you're in high school!! It's so exciting to see you growing up. Although, I do have to wonder if anyone else was freaked out by the amount of times the word boy appeared in the post??!! Just remember boys are only for looking at, no touching-especially hand holding!) Lots of love from your overprotective and favorite Aunt&Uncle!