Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Circus





Me and the boys went to the Circus yesterday! It was a good time had by all. (except maybe Kellen). As you can tell by the picture Kellen was not sure he wanted to be there. He has a broken foot and was not feeling really great, but I think he had a good time. It was our last thing before they went back on track Monday.
There were a lot of cool things but I think the biggest laugh came when the Elephant pooped, then peed all over himself (they are boys)!

The circus has changes a lot since I last went, probably 16 years ago when Kelly and I were dating. No more 3-rings, a lot more "show". It was a lot of fun and lasted just the right amount of time. We ended our day having a little "In and Out Burger" Kellen was hooked up with his 2 orders of fries, he is a huge fan. Me and Cam ate a regular combo meal! Mother of the year here I come!!!!
Now we have to prepare to go back to school, and get back on a normal schedule! I am not sure what I am going to do home all alone 2 days a week.....I guess I will figure something out!

No comments: