Monday, September 22, 2008

We need a professional!!!

An early morning post usually means an exciting night!
Me and Kelly went upstairs to go to bed last night and a drop of water hit Kelly in the head. After he screamed a few not quite G-Rated words he looked up and there was a big bubble in the ceiling dripping water (along with those infamous stripes that run down the tape line!) So it started. Kelly pulled out the ladder and climbed up into the attic (all I could think of is that the ceiling is probably weak because it is wet and there was a good possibility I would be calling 911 when he would inevitably fall through - I did not give him enough credit, he was safe!)
Once he got up there he noticed the "condenser pan" was full and not draining (except over the sides and into the ceiling). Anyhow after hours of trying to empty the pan and using a little "Mighty Putty" to put a temporary hold on the leak he decided we needed a professional. He got up early (really early with the ladder and everything), took a look and called Energy King! Can't wait to see what this will cost us!
I guess that leaves me home alone, waiting for the "King"! I think I can do it!

1 comment:

CAHOON CLAN said...

I just think its hillarious that you had the frame of mind to get out the camera and snap a few shots. I'm sure Kelly loved that one!! (a true blogger a hear) Maybe Santa won't be bringing you that IPhone if the "King" asks for too much $$$!! Good luck!