Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Problem Solved!

"Energy King" saved the day! After a few hours he had everything in working order. Now I don't want to say I told you so but I did comment to Kelly a couple of weeks ago that there was a strange dripping from the roof. He claimed it was all normal (I was not sure how I had missed it the past 9 years). Apparently that is when we should have called "Energy King". We had a plugged up drain pipe and needed a part replaced. After all of that we just might have to have a car wash to pay for it all! Kelly decided all-in-all it wasn't so bad if we broke the bill up into 9 year increments, (since you are supposed to have it serviced every year), statistically it was not so bad. That is my husband always trying to make it worth it!
OK and to all of those who have questioned the pictures, Kelly was mad I was thinking about blogging too in such a crisis. But really what was I supposed to do? Scream? Cry? Cuss? Kelly was doing that so I took out the camera to document!

No comments: