Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mother of the Year!!!

We started the day so well today. Good weather, a good soccer game, and a date with good friends. So when Camden took a nap this afternoon it was not out of the ordinary, until he woke up. Just to back up a little Camden has been complaining of tooth pain the last few nights. He had a tooth worked on a couple of weeks ago so I figured it was just bothering him a little. He sometimes complains when he thinks someone else is getting too much attention (like all kids). So when he woke up and his right cheek was swollen - not a little swollen, enough it was shocking. It seemed to drag down his eye and pull up his lip (I will post pictures tomorrow). We were on our way out to dinner and games with friends but I did call the dentist (a friend of ours), first. He told us he was in San Francisco doing some training but that it sounded like an infection (I figured). So he is on antibiotics (and pain killers) and we will go see the dentist on Monday. I guess he is staying home from church tomorrow. Kelly offered to stay home with him (I believe there is a football game on about church time). What he will do to get a day off!

No comments: